A Trip Within The Beltway: Washington I-395 Gateway Chock
d***@yahoo.com
2008-08-16 03:46:38 UTC
More new medievalism subversion of evacuation routes...

http://wwwtripwithinthebeltway.blogspot.com/2008/08/washington-gateway-chock_11.html
http://cos-mobile.blogspot.com/2008/08/washington-dc-gateway-chock.html

Douglas A. Willinger
Sherman L. Cahal
2008-08-16 16:18:39 UTC
Post by d***@yahoo.com
More new medievalism subversion of evacuation routes...
http://wwwtripwithinthebeltway.blogspot.com/2008/08/washington-gatewa...http://cos-mobile.blogspot.com/2008/08/washington-dc-gateway-chock.html
Douglas A. Willingerhttp://wwwtripwithinthebeltway.blogspot.com/http://cos-mobile.blogspot.com
Why enable comments on your blog, if it is used only as a platform for
you to ridicule and harass those who disagree with your obvious pro-
highway commentary?
d***@yahoo.com

Douglas A. Willinger
Craig Zeni
I concur with Sherman - you really jumped all over that guy with ridicule.
d***@yahoo.com
2008-08-17 18:55:31 UTC
Post by Craig Zeni
Post by d***@yahoo.com
Post by Sherman L. Cahal
Post by d***@yahoo.com
More new medievalism subversion of evacuation routes...
http://wwwtripwithinthebeltway.blogspot.com/2008/08/washington-gatewa...
Douglas A. Willingerhttp://wwwtripwithinthebeltway.blogspot.com/http://cos-mobile.blogspo...
Why enable comments on your blog, if it is used only as a platform for
you to ridicule and harass those who disagree with your obvious pro-
highway commentary?
"Only"?
I concur with Sherman - you really jumped all over that guy with ridicule.
You must have seen only that one sentence, and somehow been blind to
everything else.

Douglas A. Willinger
Sherman L. Cahal
2008-08-17 21:17:47 UTC
Post by d***@yahoo.com
Post by Craig Zeni
Post by d***@yahoo.com
Post by Sherman L. Cahal
Post by d***@yahoo.com
More new medievalism subversion of evacuation routes...
http://wwwtripwithinthebeltway.blogspot.com/2008/08/washington-gatewa...
Douglas A. Willingerhttp://wwwtripwithinthebeltway.blogspot.com/http://cos-mobile.blogspo...
Why enable comments on your blog, if it is used only as a platform for
you to ridicule and harass those who disagree with your obvious pro-
highway commentary?
"Only"?
I concur with Sherman - you really jumped all over that guy with ridicule.
You must have seen only that one sentence, and somehow been blind to
everything else.
Douglas A. Willinger
Your blogs are not worth reading if this is how you reply to
constructive criticism -- especially here.

"Why do you make generalized anti highway statement with zero thought
to routing/design etc. Perhaps it's because any anti highway ideologue
employs zero thought!"

"But idiots were led to believe that we could only have one or the
other- as a great distraction from the bloat of the pentagon/
pentagram."

"Amazing that such crap gets approved with all of the lip service
about 911 and the need for evacuation routes- with the idiot
government acting only upon the behalf of medievalists."

"Please pull your new medievalist head out of your ass!"

Just a five minute dig into the comments on your site reveals similar
comments.

Sherman Cahal
http://www.americanbyways.com | American Byways
Sherman L. Cahal
2008-08-17 21:19:57 UTC
Post by Sherman L. Cahal
Post by d***@yahoo.com
Post by Craig Zeni
Post by d***@yahoo.com
Post by Sherman L. Cahal
Post by d***@yahoo.com
[...]
I should be more clear. I enjoy reading the site for what it is worth:
a blog regarding highways in the Washington D.C. metro, regarding
opinions from Doug. I've read it since its near inception, and have
checked on it periodically until the uncontrolled comments became a
little heated from the OP. I don't care what your position is on it --
pro-highway or pro-transit or both, but some of the commentary you
have provided is over-the-top and uncalled for.

Sherman Cahal

drydem
2008-08-16 19:53:43 UTC
Post by d***@yahoo.com
More new medievalism subversion of evacuation routes...
http://wwwtripwithinthebeltway.blogspot.com/2008/08/washington-gatewa...http://cos-mobile.blogspot.com/2008/08/washington-dc-gateway-chock.html
Douglas A. Willingerhttp://wwwtripwithinthebeltway.blogspot.com/http://cos-mobile.blogspot.com
Homeland security has changed the Washington DC evacuation routes.
The new evacuation routes can be found at

http://dcatlas.dcgis.dc.gov/evac/
http://ddot.dc.gov/ddot/cwp/view,a,1250,q,560885.asp

The new routes are more realistic than the previous
Washington DC evacuation routes.

a general evacuation route search engine can be found at

http://www.ibiblio.org/rcip/evacuationroutes.html
Matthew T. Russotto
2008-08-17 03:09:55 UTC
Post by d***@yahoo.com
Douglas A. Willingerhttp://wwwtripwithinthebeltway.blogspot.com/http://co=
s-mobile.blogspot.com
Homeland security has changed the Washington DC evacuation routes.
The new evacuation routes can be found at
http://dcatlas.dcgis.dc.gov/evac/
http://ddot.dc.gov/ddot/cwp/view,a,1250,q,560885.asp
Let me guess, you just get on the Beltway, flip a coin to choose the
direction, and keep driving until the emergency passes? :-)
result in a fully-depreciated one.